October 20, 2016 In Community Law Newsletter
Fall 2016 Community Association Newsletter
- Avoid Pitfalls with Emergency Repairs
- Association’s Duty to Protect Residents with It’s Limited Ability to Deny Housing to Persons with Criminal Backgrounds
- 7 Day Deadline to Process Servicemember’s Rental Application
- Should your Association Post Alligator Warning Signs?
- Associations Must Do What They Can to Stop Discrimination Actions of Others
- Recent Case Broadens a Successor Mortgagee’s Right to the Safe Harbor Protection
To view the full newsletter click here.