February 12, 2015 In Community Law Newsletter
Winter 2015 Community Association Newsletter
- Community Association Managers (CAM) Can Be Sanctioned for Refusal to Turn Over the Association’s Official Records
- How Many Seats Are On The Board?
- Same-Sex Marriage In Florida – It Was Only A Matter Of Time
- Borrowing From Reserves
- Reserves Funds Distinct From Operating Budget
- Considering Terminating A Contract? Read The Fine Print.
- Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder
- When Is A “Notice Of Intent To Run” For The Board Considered Timely Received
- Membership Participation At Board Meetings
- Are Candidates Required To Submit To Background Checks?
To view the full newsletter click here.