December 12, 2013 In Community Law Newsletter
Winter 2013 Community Association Newsletter – DECEMBER 2013
Written by Christopher J. Shields
- Perhaps ‘Tis Not The Season for Accepting Gift Baskets
- Comfort Pets
- Year End Financial Reporting Changes
- Membership Directories: What information can associations publish?
- An Arbitrator’s Decision Can Be “Arbitrary”
- Update on HOA Registration with Florida’s Department of Business and Professional Regulation (“DBPR”)
- Recent Amendments to Landlords and Tenants Have Impact on Associations
- Employment Law – Tidbits to Know
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Claims – Don’t Ignore Them
To view the full newsletter, click here.