Mary is a long time member of the Board of Directors for United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glades, and Okeechobee Counties, a member of the Executive Committee and Secretary, and an Allocations Team Leader. Mary is also a former chairperson of Bishop Verot and St. Francis Xavier School Boards; a Finance Committee Member with St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church; a Sustainer Member with Junior League of Fort Myers; a member of the Board of Directors of the Catholic Community Foundation of Southwest Florida, Inc.; and a Reading Pals Volunteer.
- 33 years of experience assisting clients with their estate planning needs.
- Administration of domiciliary and ancillary estate in Lee County and numerous Florida counties.
- Represents local banks in review of trusts, wills and power of attorneys; and estate and guardianship pleadings.
Provides a full spectrum of services to individuals, families and businesses for estate planning and wealth transfer, including, but not limited to the following:
- Drafting wills, trusts, durable power of attorneys, health care surrogates, living wills, designation of pre-need guardian
- Assist with transfer of assets to trusts
- Counsel clients regarding probate avoidance techniques
- Appointment of guardians for minors
Probate and Trust Administration
Providing individuals and corporate fiduciaries with probate and trust administration services including:
- Initiating and administration of a probate proceeding, including the preparation of court documents
- Guidance and assistance with minimizing taxes and protecting assets
- Distributing assets to named beneficiaries
Business & Corporate
Counseling clients through all stages of business formation, development and growth, including, but not limited to the following:
- Advising clients on entity formation including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Preparation of Bylaws and Operating Agreements
- Drafting Buy-Sell and Redemption Agreements
- Business & Corporate
- Estate Planning, Probate & Trusts
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Middle District
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court Southern District
- The Florida Bar
- Member of the Business Law Section
- Elder Law Section
- Taxation Section
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- University of Miami, Tax LL.M. Program
- Nova University Center for the Study of Law (now known as Nova Southeastern University), J.D.
- University of North Florida, B.A.
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Lee County Bar Association Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award
- President Award, Junior League of Fort Myers