Keith H. Hagman joined Pavese Law Firm in 1998 and became a partner in 2004. He primarily practices in commercial and business litigation with an emphasis in the areas of community association, construction, and real estate related litigation. He also assists clients with contract review and drafting. Mr. Hagman obtained his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Penn State University, where he majored in Real Estate and his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Represented condominium and homeowner associations in hundreds of lien foreclosure actions.
- Defended major shopping center owners and commercial developers in mortgage foreclosure proceedings.
- Represented title insurance companies and owners in real property litigation including title defect, easement, and boundary disputes.
- Represented lending institutions in mortgage foreclosure actions.
- Represented contractors and owners in construction lien foreclosure actions.
- Represented contractors, developers, national builders, and individuals in contract disputes.
- Prepared and revised construction contracts for fortune 500 companies as well as regional builders.
- Represented title companies in interpleader actions.
- Represented clients with pre-suit and alternative dispute resolution.
Real Estate / Construction Litigation
- Quiet title actions
- Easement and boundary disputes
- Title defect claims
- Disputes regarding real estate purchase agreements
- Commercial mortgage foreclosure and defense
- Commercial landlord / tenant disputes
- Construction defect litigation
- Construction lien foreclosure
Community Association Law
- Assessment collection and lien foreclosure actions.
- Governing document enforcement actions.
- Drafting, interpreting, and amending community association governing documents.
- General legal counsel to associations and developers regarding the statutes governing community associations in Florida.
Construction / Real Estate
- Construction contract review, drafting, and negotiation.
- Florida construction lien law
- Real estate contract review, drafting and negotiation
- Commercial lease review, drafting, and negotiation.
- Easement review and analysis.
- Condominium & Homeowners’ Association
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Bar, 1997
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association