Justin Mazzara joined Pavese Law Firm in 2019 and has practiced in Southwest Florida since 2007.
Mr. Mazzara focuses his practice in the areas of complex business and commercial litigation involving real property, contractual disputes, construction, governmental affairs, partnership/shareholder disputes, and employment/non-competition agreements.
He was named a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers® magazine for 2010-2019.
- Business & Corporate
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of West Florida, B.A., cum laude
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- Lee County Bar Association, Business Litigation
- Federal Bar Association, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Board of Directors, City of Palms High School Basketball Tournament