Don’t Miss this Opportunity! Human Resource Law from A to Z — 2-Day Practical Course
Get a handle on the complicated issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of any human resources department! This extensive two-day course covers all of the hot-button issues that every HR professional should know, not only to avoid lawsuits, but to ensure that all employees are happy and productive.Experienced faculty will show you how to handle such issues as employee leaves, problem behaviors in the workplace, and what essential information should be included in employee handbooks. Don’t miss out on this crucial human resources information.
Human Resource Law from A to Z
A 2-Day Practical Course
|DATE:||September 20-21, 2016 from 9:00-4:30 p.m.|
|REGISTRATION:||September 20 from 8:30-9:00 a.m.|
|LOCATION:||Hilton Garden Inn 12600 University Drive, Fort Myers, FL|
Complimentary snacks and refreshments will be provided. Lunch is on your own.
• CLE – 14.5
• Certified Payroll Professional – 12.0
• HRCI – 12.0
• SHRM CP/SCP – 12.0
• IACET – 1.2
• CPE for Accountants/NASBA – 14.0PACE – 14.0
Our Distinguished Faculty:
• George Alexakis, Associate Professor at Lutgert College of Business
• Donald S. Bennett, Shareholder in the law firm of Banker Lopez Gassler, P.A.
• Amanda G. Chafin, Attorney with Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
• Jonathan D. Fishbane, General Counsel of The School District of Collier County Florida
• Joseph M. Herbert, Member of the law firm Icard, Merrill, Cullis, Timm, Furen & Ginsburg, P.A.
• Kelley Price, Director and Attorney of Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
• Christina Harris Schwinn, Partner at the Pavese Law Firm
• Benjamin H. Yormak, Founding and Manag8ing Partner of Yormak Employment & Disability Law Group