Frank A. Pavese, Jr. joined the Pavese Law Firm in 1986 and became a partner in the firm in 1990. He is a civil litigator and primarily focuses his practice in the areas of construction law, real estate and business disputes, and family law.
Mr. Pavese represents a wide range of construction industry members and companies as well as individuals seeking legal assistance with construction projects and issues. These matters also lead to business formation and development, maintenance and involvement with owners and members when disputes arise internally. He has conducted multiple, high attendance legal seminars in order to provide important information concerning the Florida Construction Lien Law (F.S. 713), contracting, enforcement and collection matters..
Equal emphasis is dedicated to Family Law matters which frequently arise in our society today. Divorce, custody, and support issues are handled with special attention to the needs and goals of clients faced with these frequently emotional and financially burdensome matters.
Additionally, Mr. Pavese has substantial involvement with individual and business client matters including real estate sale and purchase disputes, foreclosures, landlord-tenant relationships, and Wills, probate and trust disputes. This diversity of legal experience arose through decades of representing individuals, families and businesses who placed their trust and confidence in Mr. Pavese because of his positive results.
Construction Law / Litigation
- Preparing and filing construction liens and statutory notices, including Notices of Commencement, Notices to Owner, and lien waivers and releases for compliance with Chapter 713, Florida Statutes.
- Drafting and reviewing construction contracts, including AlA
- Contract and Change Order negotiation and preparation
- Notices of construction defects under Chapter 558, Florida Statutes and related litigation.
- Construction-related litigation and arbitration (lien foreclosure and priority; recommencement proceedings; prompt payment; change order disputes; retainage disputes; surety claims; delay claims; warranty and defect claims)
- Preparation and enforcement of real estate sale and purchase agreements
- Preparation and enforcement of leases from both landlord and tenant perspectives
- Evictions in both residential and commercial settings
- Partition suits
- Easement and Boundary issues
Divorce, Marital and Family Law
- Divorce, Paternity, Child Parenting and Support issues
- Modification and Enforcement of existing orders and judgments
- Wills, Probate and Trust disputes
- Corporate and Partnership business matters and disputes
- Buy-Sell agreements, ownership and operations issues and non-compete agreements.
- Civil Litigation
- Marital & Family
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- University of South Florida, B.A.
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Cape Coral Construction Industry Association
- Lee Building Association and Florida Home Builder’s Association
- Lee County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate