Charles Mann joined Pavese Law Firm in 2000, became a partner in the firm in 2005, and managing partner from 2012 through 2020.
Mr. Mann is Florida Bar Board Certified in both Real Estate Law and Condominium and Planned Development Law. He primarily focuses his practice in the areas of Real Estate Law, Land Use and Planned Development Law, and Association Law. Mr. Mann’s practice emphasizes the various facets of the development process for large residential and mixed-use projects. He represents local and national builders and developers in the acquisition and financing of raw land, negotiation of joint venture agreements, issuing title insurance for raw land and developed land transactions, and the creation of various types of property owner associations.
Mr. Mann also has significant experience in securing subdivision plat approvals and other entitlements, as well as dealing with developer related issues involving Chapter 190, Community Development Districts.
Born in West Palm Beach, Florida, Mr. Mann obtained his undergraduate degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Central Florida. Mr. Mann then went on to obtain a Masters of Engineering in Environmental Engineering from the University of Florida and his law degree from the University of Florida College of Law.
He is a member of the Lee County Bar Association.
- Represented Top 5 National Homebuilder in development of well over 100,000 residential units in Southwest Florida.
- Represented numerous other developers and homebuilders in developing tens of thousands of residential units throughout Florida.
- Represented landowner in multi-party sale of $78-million-dollar sale of agricultural lands.
- Represented national builder in closing over $350 million dollars in raw land transactions.
- Represented commercial developer in acquisition and development of over 50 commercial sites throughout Florida, including multiple grocery anchored developments.
- Represented landowner in the $40-million-dollar sale of completed golf course and associated 990-unit mixed-use planned development.
- Represented owner of multi-tenant property in commercial leasing and other aspects of operation of property, including ultimate $20-million-dollar-sale of commercial center.
- Acted as exclusive or preferred Closing Agent for numerous developers, builders and residential portfolio owners in handling all aspects of their closings.
- Speaker on Planned Development Law, Collier County Bar Association Real Estate Seminar, November 2017
- Speaker on Dock Permitting and the Manatee, Endangered Species Act and Habitat Conservation Planning Conference, CLE International, 2002
- Banking & Finance
- Condominium & Homeowners’ Association
- Land Use, Zoning & Local Government
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Florida, M.Eng.
- University of Central Florida, B.S. Env. Eng.
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association
- Real Estate Investment Society (REIS), Prior Board of Governors
Awards & Recognition
- Florida Super Lawyers in the Real Estate Edition