Alton M. Kuhn joined the Pavese Law Firm in 2019 and became a partner in the Firm in 2023. He primarily focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate development, commercial leasing and business law.
He represents and advises clients, including national and regional developers, commercial landlords, and individuals on a wide range of issues, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Residential and commercial real estate closings
- Title insurance
- Preparing and negotiating leases from both landlord and tenant perspectives
- Contract negotiation and disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Negotiation of joint venture agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
Mr. Kuhn obtained his undergraduate degree in History and his Masters of Education from the University of Florida. He then went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Mr. Kuhn is a member of the Florida Bar and the Lee County Bar Association.
- Business & Corporate
- Condominium & Homeowners’ Association
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Bar
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, M. Ed.
- University of Florida, B.A.
Bar and Professional Association Memberships
- Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar Association